Friday, July 3, 2009

Delete, he says

Image by Haim Zaslavsky (photosight.ru)
he says delete me from your memories
i say how to do that because they hurt
he says it is very simple just press the button
i say how to do that it is tough to find it
he says search find and delete
i say please help me to do it
he says ofcourse i will help you
i say it is so basic and simple
he says yes it will be for you too
i say if it is why are you asking me ?
he says nothing but wants me to proceed
i say ofcourse anything for you
he says do it fast and clean
i say i cannot do it i am not made that way
i guess he has not more to say!!
Verse by Ravprinderya

3 comments:

  1. It's a superb visual that goes well with a lovely verse, inspiring the following lines from me:
    Fate it is that I am alone
    where there is place for two
    The longing has grown for you
    despite knowing it's foolish
    to be close to you
    to close you inside
    to be one with you
    in the same rhythm of life
    And I am perfectly still outside
    lost in you to you
    and Fate it is that I am alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin, you might like to take my lines on to a separate post with a visual. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if only it was so easy to delete....

    ReplyDelete