Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pain


image by Green.photosight.ru
pain is all that i have
pain is all that i keep
pain is all within me
nothing but pain
is all i feel
it will numb me
slowly and painlessly
once it engulfs
it will overpower
my senses and sensibility
i keep whirling about in this
maze called life
i am but mummified
more or less sodomized
i know i dont deserve it
yet i get it
all i do is relish and bask in it
maybe when i enjoy it
it will go away
the moment i do live my life
my pain stops me from living

verse by ravprinderya

3 comments:

  1. d grapic fits to the T....how do u do it???!!!
    how can u read so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a roving eye ;-) I am a very sensuous person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin, I know now what you have been upto. It's ok. I like your tastes, as always. - Maddy

    ReplyDelete