Thursday, June 11, 2009

Romance

My friend ravprinderya has sent a very romantic poem to which I have added this fine art nude photograph, which I like for three reasons: the play of morning light that makes for a luminous breast, the model's expression which says that no one dare deny me my light and the third is the soft expanse of the model's hips. Enough of the photoart, let's turn to the poem.....


a gentle pat on a shoulder.....like the brush of a branch
a light kiss on the nose........like a petal of a rose
a hug or tight squeeze......like a gust from a cool breeze
a deep gaze into ones eyes...like the view from a cliff
a waft of your breath....like a bright rainbow on the hill
a hold on the waist...like a movement of a wave
a quick kiss on the mouth..like a river in the rain
all is love..like the natures gift to be admired
never to be endured...like pain searing pain
felt when you love and be loved...like never before

1 comment:

  1. u giv me more credit alwaz thanx for being there for me....

    ReplyDelete