Friday, October 23, 2009

Yet again

(Last night I wrote this poem on this work by Kalugin, though on this blog it has already been featured. But I couldn't help it. It's one of my favourites for its languorous tone.)

I am ready to give all of me
I have given up all that was not me -
the dead weight of what is expected of me
from centuries and generations.
I hear only the yearning that
pulsates under the soft flesh
I feel only the spirit that
throbs in my veins
I immerse in the warmth
of the fire that burns in
my whole being.
I wait to merge in the
truth of beauty
and lose myself in
that
oneness.

2 comments:

  1. The model exudes sensuality from every pore, look at the erect nipple of her right breast, while the left one bristles against her slender arm. The way she turns to expose just the bit of her pelvis is simply enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're right Syn! She is just ripe as femininity and in her the physical, the sensual and the spiritual merge beautifully. It's not always that one comes across such a model.

    ReplyDelete