Friday, September 11, 2009

Haunting

Image by Photon
Verse by Ravprinderya

the ghosts of our past keep haunting me
I wonder if they haunt you as they do me
you seek me everywhere exactly like l wish
all of a sudden you corner me to kiss me
grab from behind and cover every tiny grain
i feel your warmth and smell your fragrance
engulfed by its grip and heady concoction
you take me as always hard and deep
l can hardly breathe forget to think even
what you have in control is a mysterious me
of whom I have no inclination or identity
all you have given me is unwanted cruelty
then why must you steal my tenderness
ls it to mask your innate need of me?

1 comment:

  1. i wish the poem could have real figures like in the picture..i was dumbstruck...as if you can see with my eyes.

    ReplyDelete